We are very proud to publish this year’s Impact Report.
Some of the key highlights included are:
- Young Bristol achieved 16,000 contacts with young people across its programmes. 2,000 more young people than in 2017.
- Case studies from Ellie and Gemma, two young women who have taken on a new challenge because of a Young Bristol programme.
- Young Bristol raised £90,000 in an appeal to commemorate the charity’s 90th year. The money raised will fund a new bespoke, mobile, youth provision.
- 140 young people completed the National Citizen Service Programme with Young Bristol. 50% more than in 2017.
- 96% of the Year 1 Youth Investment Funding outcomes across our Community Youth Clubs received a Highly Recommended status from the Lottery, who manage the funding.
- A look ahead to 2019 from Chief Executive of Young Bristol, Lee Williams.
You can view the full report here.