We are thrilled to announce that our Over 55s Club is back for the summer!
From Monday 5th August, you can join us at our Pooles Wharf Activity Centre, BS8 4RU where you can enjoy free water-based activities, including gig rowing, paddle-boarding and kayaking. The club is aimed at those aged 55+ who are looking to get out and about on Bristol’s iconic harbour, and meet like-minded people.
Sessions will run;
- Monday 5th August – Gig Rowing
- Monday 12th August – Canoeing or Kayaking
- Monday 19th August – Giant Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Monday 9th September – Canoeing and Kayaking
- Monday 16th September – Giant Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Monday 23rd September – Canoeing or Kayaking
- Monday 30th September – Canoeing or Kayaking
- Monday 7th October – Gig Rowing
- Monday 14th October – Gig Rowing
- Monday 21st October – Gig Rowing
Sessions funded by Bristol Ageing Better Kick-start Fund. No need to book – just turn up.
For more information please contact Young Bristol on 0117 929 2513 or email email@example.com.