Here is an exciting opportunity to join the Board of Trustees of Young Bristol – a charity with an outstanding record of supporting young people in the Bristol area for over 90 years. As a member of a committed and enthusiastic Board, you will be able to help shape the future of this respected charity and enable even more young people to benefit from its services. You will learn about the delivery of a range youth services and expand your understanding of charity governance.
We are seeking candidates with one or more of the following skills or experience:
- experience generating revenue in a social enterprise
- experience in fund-raising
- experience working at a senior level in the small charity sector
- experience with youth voice
- experience (as a staff member, volunteer or as a user) with Young Bristol youth clubs or other community club networks
How to apply:
Download the Trustee specification here.
Individuals interested in applying to join the Board of Trustees of Young Bristol should submit a copy of their c.v. and a covering note explaining their interest in the role to Lee Williams, Chief Executive of Young Bristol, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the role, potential candidates may contact Ms Robin Geller at email@example.com. The deadline for applications is September 21, 2019 and candidates who have been short-listed will be invited for interview in early October.