We are very proud to publish this year’s Impact Report for 2018-19, which demonstrates the positive impact our work is having on so many children and young people across Bristol.
This year’s Impact Report focuses around our values; confident, healthy, responsible, resilient and successful; and how Young Bristol’s programmes help young people and children to achieve these.
Some of the key highlights from this year’s Impact Report include:
- 17, 141 contacts with young people across our programmes during 2018-19, an increase from 16,000 during 2017-18.
- 1,437 sessions delivered across our programmes – an increase of 16% since last year.
- 3,308 hours of open access provision delivered across our 8 Community Youth Clubs.
- 161 qualifications were awarded across our programmes.
- 86% of young people had a positive outcome from engaging with our Instructor Training Scheme i.e. went on to further education, employment and/or gained a qualification.
- £126,000 was raised for our 90th Anniversay Appeal “YB4YB” for our new Mobile Youth Provision.
- A look ahead to 2019-20 from our Chief Executive, Lee Williams and Chair of Young Bristol, Jamie Cameron.
Thank you to the many people and organisations who have generously supported Young Bristol throughout 2018-19, our work would not be possible without your support.
You can view the full 2018-19 Impact Report here.