Dear Parents and Guardians,
We are delighted to be able to begin offering young people positive activities to enjoy in local communities once again. Every young person has the right to discover what they are capable of and Young Bristol prides themselves on offering freely accessible services to young people.
As part of our phased reopening from Monday 13th July, the following of our programmes will be reopening outdoors to existing members:
|Community Youth Clubs|
|Ashton Vale Club for Young People||Reduced sessions|
|BS14 Club||Reduced sessions|
|Sea Mills Boys’ and Girls Club||Reduced sessions|
|Outdoor Activities||Reduced programme|
|Youth Club on Wheels||Reduced sessions|
The safety and wellbeing of the young people and families that we work with has always remained our top priority during Covid-19. The team at Young Bristol have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure our programmes can reopen safely, to continue to provide fun opportunities to young people.
We have therefore, introduced the following steps to ensure that our staff and young people are safe:
- Step 1 – Book online and complete a COVID-19 waiver
- Step 2 – Limited spaces on our sessions
- Step 3 – Social distancing measures in place
- Step 4 – Contactless card payments
- Step 5 – Routes around our facilities
- Step 6 – Please bring your own drink to our sessions
- Step 7 – Increased hygiene and cleaning measures
- Step 8 – Stay at home if you’re feeling unwell
We will continue to review national government and youth agency guidance and adjust the delivery of our programmes accordingly, inline with this guidance.
We thank you for your continued support and patience during this difficult time, and look forward to seeing you on our programmes.