Following the latest announcement of a national lockdown and updated guidance from the National Youth Agency, Young Bristol will be suspending delivery of our open access programmes with immediate effect, as of Tuesday 5th January 2021.
To ensure that young people can continue to access the support and opportunities that our programmes provide, in-line with national guidance, we will be delivering:
- Detached youth work in Bishop Sutton and Redcliffe
- Digital sessions: Community Youth Club and Project specific
- Ashton Vale Club for Young People
- BS14 Stockwood Youth Club
- Hartcliffe Club for Young People
- Outdoor Employment Programme
- Sea Mills Boys’ and Girls Club
- Social Action in Brislington and Whitchurch
- The Grove @ Bedminster Down
We will also continue to provide support to the most vulnerable young people and families.
You can find out more about these opportunities which will launch on Monday 11th January 2021 on our website and social media.
Young Bristol will continue to monitor youth sector guidance, and will continue to ensure that young people remain at the forefront of what we do.
From everyone at Young Bristol, we thank you for your continued support during these challenging times.