Young Bristol’s Community Youth Clubs have continued to engage with, support, and inspire young people across Bristol throughout 2020/21.
Despite the many challenges faced over the last year, Young Bristol and our team of youth workers have continued to keep young people at the forefront of what we do. We have adapted our services to meet the needs of young people, delivering a wide variety of opportunities for young people to engage with from digital worksheets, Boredom Buster videos, digital sessions, and 1-2-1 support.
Our COVID-19 Response
Throughout the last year, our team of youth workers across Bristol have delivered 119 sessions online, working 1-2-1 with 79 young people, and running over 48 sessions at our Youth Clubs.
Our current programme includes:
- Detached youth work in Bishop Sutton and Redcliffe
- Digital sessions: Community Youth Club and Project specific
- Ashton Vale Club for Young People
- BS14 Stockwood Youth Club
- Hartcliffe Club for Young People
- Outdoor Employment Programme
- Sea Mills Boys’ and Girls Club
- Social Action in Brislington and Whitchurch
- The Grove @ Bedminster Down
We will also continue to provide support to the most vulnerable young people and families.