The Youth Club on Wheels is a new mobile youth service, working with young people aged 8+ in hard-to-reach areas of the city and rural areas where there is currently no youth provision.
The pioneering service provides opportunities and activities for young people including;
- Social, creative, multi-media, sports, indoor and outdoor projects and activities
- Job and homework guidance and support
- Healthy food and tips in food preparation
- A safe place to talk with trained youth workers
- A place to relax and socialise with friends
The Youth Club on Wheels is also wheelchair accessible.
The Youth Club on Wheels will allow Young Bristol to deliver ground-breaking youth services to an extra 500 local children and young people each year. The service will also work with local communities and volunteers to develop more permanent provision where the needs and outcomes are clearly proven.
Youth Club on Wheels in the community
Our mobile youth provision will be heading out to Shirehampton and Bishop Sutton this autumn, providing activities and a safe place for young people to relax, socialise and have fun.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for regular updates on the Youth Club on Wheels weekly location.