Wanting to have a say on behalf of young people in your community?
Youth Voice gives young people across Bristol:
• Opportunities to discuss young people’s issues and ideas, with an aim to improve and advise decision makers.
• Consult other young people in our Community Youth Clubs around the programmes and future developments.
• Help to break down barriers between young people in different areas of the city.
• Raise awareness of the needs of young people.
• Challenge stereotypes and promote positive images around young people
Youth Voice meetings take place every Wednesday, from 6:30 – 8:30pm at different venues across Bristol.