Since our phased reopening began back in July 2020, Young Bristol’s programmes have begun to welcome back children and young people to our services across Bristol and the surrounding area.
Over the summer, our team ran weekly sessions and Holiday Clubs, providing young people with a safe and supportive space, at a time when they need it the most. Our work reached over 1,104 contacts with young people during the summer holidays.
Working on a reduced basis and to a limited number of young people, we continue to monitor and adapt our services, in-line with government and youth sector guidance.
Our opportunities for children and young people this autumn
- Community Youth Clubs (accessing our creative and sports programmes)
- Ashton Vale Club for Young People
- BS14 Stockwood Youth Club
- Hartcliffe Club for Young People
- Manor Farm Boys’ Club
- Sea Mills Boys’ and Girls Club
- The Grove @ Bedminster Down
- Kayak Club
- Outdoor Employment Programme
- Youth Club on Wheels
- Bishop Sutton
- Youth Voice
We are pleased to share that a number of our programmes are now accepting new members ages 8+. You can find out more about our programmes here.