We are pleased to announce that our October Half Term Outdoor Activity Holiday Clubs programme is now live!
Young Bristol offers a programme of Half Term Holiday Clubs to young people and children across Bristol during the daytime during the school holidays.
Outdoor Activities – Holiday Clubs
We are pleased to share that our popular Outdoor Activity Holiday Clubs will be delivering more opportunities for young people during the Half Term.
Our Outdoor Activities Team will be running half day and full day sessions for young people ages 8 – 16, at our Pooles Wharf Activity Centre and Sea Mills Boys’ and Girls Club.
- Full Day Wild Adventure
- Monday 24th October, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Half Day Archery & Bushcraft Tasters
- Tuesday 25th October, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Half Day Kayaking
- Tuesday 25th October, 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Wednesday 26th October, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- 2 Day Paddlepower Development Course
- Thursday 27th – Friday 28th October, 9:00am – 4:00pm
For more information and to book your place click here.