We are delighted to publish this years Impact Report 2021-22. Our Impact report demonstrates the positive impact Young Bristol continue to have on an increasing number of young people, in and around Bristol.
This year’s impact report was launched at our 2022 Annual General Meeting and Year In Review on Thursday 19th January 2023. Our AGM welcomed our staff team, Trustee Board and Vice Presidents. On the evening, we discussed the increasing impact we had during 2021-22 and how we plan to develop in our 2022-25 strategy.
Offering our city’s youth a choice of opportunities and experiences, Young Bristol is a charity that makes a positive and sustainable impact on young people’s lives.”
Our key highlights
Some of our key highlights from the Impact Report include:
- 23,048 contacts with young people.
- 1,851 sessions delivered during 2021-22.
- 16 communities supported in Bristol and surrounding areas.
- 20 qualifications awarded to young people aged 8-25.
- Virgin Media O2 Captain Tom Foundation Connector Award was awarded to Young Bristol for our work in Ashton Vale’s community.
- Finalists for the Charity of The Year Award at the 2021 Bristol Life Awards.
It is a great pleasure to celebrate what is being done at Young Bristol to help the young people of Bristol to develop the skills, experience and knowledge to support them in their lives and future careers.”