We are delighted to publish this years Impact Report 2022-23. Our Impact report demonstrates the positive impact Young Bristol continue to have on an increasing number of young people, in and around Bristol.
This years report will be released at our Fundraising Golf Day, Monday 18th September 2023! Our Golf Day is welcoming 10 teams from a range of corporate partners to take part in an 18-hole competition at Long Ashton Golf Club.
We cannot do this on our own, so I would like to acknowledge the incredible efforts and support offered to us by so many supporters.”
Our key highlights:
- 20,562 contacts with young people.
- 1,489 sessions delivered during 2022-23.
- 1,818 unique individuals supported
- 50 qualifications gained from our Outdoor Employment Programme
- 16 communities supoorted.
“The youth club means everything to me, it literally saved me.”
Download our 2022-23 Impact Report
Read our previous reports here.