Now more than ever before, young people and families across Bristol need the support of charity’s such as Young Bristol.
This year you can make a difference by taking on a challenge whilst supporting a local cause. Whether you want to take part in a fun run, build up your physical fitness with a half marathon, or push yourself to the limits with an Ultra challenge – grab your trainers and get fundraising!
The day was perfect for running and it was great to meet everyone running for Young Bristol – the build up was made easier knowing you’re raising money for such a worthwhile cause.”
Justin, Bath Half Marathon runner
Calendar of 2024 events:
- The Winter Green Man Ultra – Saturday 2nd March 2024, Bristol
- Bath Half Marathon – Sunday 17th March 2024, Bath
- AJ Bell Bristol Run – Sunday 19th May 2024, Bristol
- Cheddar Gorge Challenge – Sunday 9th June 2024, Bristol
- Tough Mudder – Saturday 10th August 2024, Gloucester
All runners that choose to fundraise and run for Young Bristol for us will receive a FREE runners vest.
If you would like to find out more information about these events, click here!
Fundraising for Young Bristol was a real privilege. What’s more, as soon as I explained to people what the charity does, and how it does it, they immediately “got it” and could see how their financial support would make a real difference in a real community.”
Erik, London Marathon runner
How your support will make a difference.
Here in Bristol, Young Bristol continues to respond at the frontline with great initiatives to keep young people engaged, inspired, empower and active.
- £70 pays for one young person on our Outdoor Employment Programme to gain a qualification
- £120 pays for 12 children to spend a day canoeing
- £240 pays for 2 evenings of Youth Work for 50 young people
Our Fundraising Team are here to support you! If you are interested in signing up to run for Young Bristol, or take part in a race not listed above then please contact our friendly team. Get in touch with Abraham Turner, Fundraising Coordinator on 0117 929 2513 or email Abraham.email@example.com.