Young Bristol COVID-19 Statement – 17/05/2021
Youth Voice reopened to existing members as part of our Phased Reopening. Please refer to our latest statement for further information on changes to our programmes.
Empowering young people to use their voice to make a positive influence
Wanting to have a say on behalf of young people in your community?
Youth Voice gives young people across Bristol:
• Opportunities to discuss young people’s issues and ideas, with an aim to improve and advise decision makers.
• Consult other young people in our Community Youth Clubs around the programmes and future developments.
• Help to break down barriers between young people in different areas of the city.
• Raise awareness of the needs of young people.
• Challenge stereotypes and promote positive images around young people
“The voices of young people are at the heart of what we do. Informing decision makers, breaking down barriers and making a difference in our city.”
Youth Voice meetings take place every Wednesday, from 6:30 – 8:30pm at different venues across Bristol.