Empowering young people to use their voice to make a positive influence
Wanting to have a say on behalf of young people in your community?
Youth Voice gives young people across Bristol:
• Opportunities to discuss young people’s issues and ideas, with an aim to improve and advise decision makers.
• Consult other young people in our Community Youth Clubs around the programmes and future developments.
• Help to break down barriers between young people in different areas of the city.
• Raise awareness of the needs of young people.
• Challenge stereotypes and promote positive images around young people
“The voices of young people are at the heart of what we do. Informing decision makers, breaking down barriers and making a difference in our city.”